Tuesday, November 29, 2011



Assalammualaikum blogger2 ku sekalian...

how your life...
i hope my life always get happiness... u too!
but not all the wishes become true..
i know all of people in the world have a dream and desires that the dream become true...
same like me...
i have more and many dream in my life..
and i hope the dream come true...
i just able to pray that all my dream can be true...
many of the things I would like to have but are not yet clear..
may be due to lack of maturity factors have made the dream of me again have not beenable to achieve.
First of all, I want a dream of both my parents to see me achieve that success in the world and the hereafter.
The second, I want my dream to make the dream of both my parents reached.
I hope that the course of my life will run smoothly and properly. Amin.
I only want success in the world and the hereafter, I only want happiness for me, for my parents, for my family and for those around me.
I hope that the day-light the next day will bring happiness to me and to people around meAmin amin.







0 0 sedang membebel: